Can & Bottle Drive Postponed to January 18th

I am sorry to do this on such short notice, but I was playing the weather forecast game all week.  I would like to thank Scott Tharau for advising me on what it is supposed to be like tomorrow AM:  Rain early and getting harder with dense fog predicted.

Despite the wonderfully balmy temperature forecast, that weather would keep many from coming to the Church and we would run into logistical issues with the LL Registration as we would need the paved parking lot.

To solve this issue, we are postponing the drive for 1 week to January 18th from 8:30 am until 12 noon.  The long range forecast has it sunny…but only in the 30s (which, is rather warm compared to the last few week!).

So, we can all add to our bottle bags and we’ll see you all next week!

Tagged with: ,