The dangerous winds, low temperatures and resulting wind chill near -30 degrees forecasted throughout Sunday into early Monday morning makes it unsafe for anyone to be at the church.
The plan is to have volunteers shovel out the main entrance and emergency exits once the wind subsides Monday AM. The hope is we can start around 12 noon and have things cleared up enough by 2 pm ET.
In light of the dangerous conditions and projected clean up time, the church shall remain closed for public use until 2 pm ET.
Please check back for updates Monday afternoon, should the weather not clear as expected.
As of now, the Fat Tuesday Pancake Supper is on schedule and will be held as planned.