The Deacons and the Coordinating and Planning Committee want to know:
- Your concerns,
- Hopes and
- Goals for our church.
Please share your ideas with us, either with a message in our suggestion box in the Chapel Room, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, as always, by speaking directly with any Deacon.
What kind of input are we looking for from the Congregation?
Here are a few ideas:
- Do you have suggestions for Wendell?
- What do you like about his sermons?
- What topics would you like for him to preach on?
- Is there anything you would like for him to include in our services?
- Do like the hymns he selects?
- Feel free to offer praise for his efforts.
- Do you have suggestions for Christian Ed?
- Do you have any comments about the curriculum?
- Do you have any ideas for youth group activities?
- Do you have any suggestions for Christian Ed about how to compete with sports activities?
- Feel free to offer praise for CE efforts.
- Do you have any suggestions for the Music committee or the Music Director?
- Would you like to hear more contemporary music?
- Would you like to join the choir or the bell choir?
- Both will welcome new participants.
- Feel free to offer praise for the Jackie’s, the choir’s or the bell choir’s efforts.
These are just a few ideas and there may be many other things that you would like to ask about or comment on.
Or you may be full of creative ideas and suggestions, but you don’t know who to approach about them.
We hope that this is an opportunity to make your views and ideas known! God Bless and thank you for sharing!